[tcb] Re: Questions

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:37:16 +0000

I know three folks, one on this list, who have the type 1 engine in their 72 up
busses.  Terry has one, it confused me at first because I saw a type 1 header
and qp muffler under his bus the first time I saw it.  Also the type 4 210mm
configuations on the 1700/1800 have the same ring gear pattern as the 200mm.
The issue is with the T/O bearing and input shaft length.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile