[tcb] Re: Classic bus story

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 06:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Denis, to your cell phone and AAA card add a spare can of gas!

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I wrote the song to you guys and I
was closing down the shop to go home, when I saw Murray and wanted another spin
in his newly improved self. So, I swing out into the night. Murray is running
incrdibly well, throwing gravel well. As I pull onto HWY 412 for a long,
uninterrupted acceleration, I notice that my gas gauge says "empty". Well, I
have been working on him for two months, I'm not surprised that the gas is low.

  So, I run out of gas.

  Jan has a job. she is asleep. Don't call home because, true to you own avice
to others, you never get in the bus without a cell phone and a Tripple A card.

  I call the local AAA towing guys who gave me their number last time and told
me to call them direct. He didn't bring gas, he just delicatly put us on his
flatbed  and delivered us back here to the shop.

  Never get into a bus without a cell phone and your AAA card.

  Busses are such hard friends. But they pay it back.