[tcb] Re: Points

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 23:13:19 -0400

They went bankrupt a couple of years ago and were bought by somebody else.
They're still making products.  I still prefer MSD for anything aftermarket.
Now I do

Have a Mallory Hi-Fire system that's fed off on 009 with a EMPI module in
it.  (don't laugh) the EMPI modules are cheap and I have like 3 of them as
spares..