[tcb] Re: Points

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvjVvFdMIY
Here it is

On Oct 19, 2010, at 3:33 PM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Well, there is that video of someone in Europe that put a splitty body on a
Porsche chassis and racing around a track.  I don't know how to look it up, but
I know it exists. Probably on Youtube somewhere.  One cool video.
Emily

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 12:00 PM
At freeway speed I run about 180

Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:41:27 am
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well:  Personal opinion; I don't like electronic ignitions in the 009.  And
I carry a spare; distributor, not points.  Anything breaks in the
distributor on the road, just drop in a spare complete distributor.