[tcb] Re: Points

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:33:01 -0400

Well, there is that video of someone in Europe that put a splitty body on a
Porsche chassis and racing around a track.  I don't know how to look it up, but
I know it exists. Probably on Youtube somewhere.  One cool video.
Emily

  From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 12:00 PM

At freeway speed I run about  180

  Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:41:27 am
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Well:  Personal opinion; I don't like electronic ignitions in the  009.  And
  I carry a spare; distributor, not points.  Anything breaks in the
  distributor on the road, just drop in a spare complete distributor.