[tcb] Re: Pedigrees..... Republic of Texas?

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:44:13 -0600

Yet another relo immigrant. Is there NO native Texans in this group?
Jus' kiddin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an awesome story. My fraternal grandparents were from Germany
but somehow landed in Pittsburgh. I don't know the story. There are a
lot of Duncans in Texas and I often wonder if any are relatives. It's
too much work trying to find and to what end anyway?