[tcb] Re: Paul Smith and the Chamberlains

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 00:29:03 -0500

We are off to the Wolfsburg tour, its 7am here, midnight at home, I won't
have internet til Paris Thursday. If Steve lets me spend another 20 for it.
Happy 4th if I don't make it back on here.
Everyone should come here and spend all summer just for the weather. AND
very few people speak English here, learn German, I will make an effort next
time. We're already planning our next trip. Language is a huge barrier.
I want a Canadian camper with a front flip seat, seen 2 yesterday at the
show.