[tcb] Re: Paul Smith and the Chamberlains

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:05:16 -0500

Hey Sharon! Dan & I are really jealous! Gosh I can't wait for all of the great stories when ya'll get back!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 28, 2009, at 4:05 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

Ya'll have fun.
Paul Smith

 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"