[tcb] Re: I don't know what hap[pened

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:43:33 -0500

I think the first sentence says it and the second confirms it.  Be humble,
focus on her and less on the dubs and the dac and the beer.

Saturday is my 23rd anniversary and any of the double decaders will probably
tell you to just lay low and focus on her.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Mike Hayes wrote:

So I 'm gettin together with a bunch of air coolers today in Dallas and
at the end of the day I'm kinda tipsy.  So luckily I make it home but,
my wife is pisssed.  I ask  her whats for dinner she gets more pissed.
I eat dinner and she is more pisssed.

So my question is for the female TCB'ers is what do I do to get out of
this pickle?

mike