[tcb] Re: Parting out a bus

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:30:45 +0000

Joking aside, are you healing? Did they have to reconnect nerves? Hopefully the
numbness won't be too severe. Tough to do intricate work for awhile, I suppose.
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 7:55 PM

Yep:  Got pulled over in the baja a couple of years ago by an Arkansas trooper
on I 30.  Said:  "Son, Ya Gotta getta muffler on this thing."   I think that's
part of their language, along with "girl" for all females.