[tcb] Re: Parting out a bus

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:39:26 -0500

I don't think there are many cops that can call Sammie son.

.

On 10/29/2010 7:33 PM, J Duncan wrote:
Good thing you didn't get pulled over while getting it home!

"Uh, I just bought the bus officer."

"Sure you did, son."

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Well, I started today parting out the 67 bus that I acquired last
    week.  A real hippy van.  Amazing what you can find in those
    things.  Between the bumper and the bumper bracket on the rear I
    found an interesting baggy.  It contained 2 other baggies.  One
    had a little set of scales and the other had a whole bunch of
    seed.  Not sure what they are but I am thinking of starting a garden.
    Anyone need anything off of a 67 11 window walk through?  Has some
    good body panels if anyone is up to cutting.  Or raising a garden..