[tcb] Re: Paint question for the 23 Window

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

People do all sorts of krazey stuff.I think what does the best at shows and on
the street and at the gas stations along the way is .... cleanliness and
attention to detail and curb appeal.Good luck and I can't wait to see it.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"