[tcb] Re: Only me

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:07:03 -0500

i don't think he is set up to do align boring yet but i have another friend that does that and does it professionally.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Only me
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

I probably have a few cases I need to send him myself. just need to get to the storerooms and see what's there.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: i think andy is going to make alot of money soon. i have some heads and a
case i am wanting bored for a 1776 build up i'm fixing to do.

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Only me
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
>
>With that kind of attitude I would never make any extra money working on
>other peoples buses.
>
>Denis Dodson wrote: I just had a conversation
>with Andrew Barnes, who, by the way, is real proud of the fact that he
>bought a mill. He has told me how he can; grind down, with precision, my
>mag wheels so I don't have to narrow my beam, clearance cut my new case if
>I go that way, cut a new canal through Panama and clean my teeth.
>
> I don't know about all that, but we did discuss what to do about my
>engine. I have now had three offers, or suggestions, about engine builders
>to build me a new engine or, at least, do the repairs. And I came to the
>realization ( praise God ) that it is a violation of our hobby not to do it
>yourself. If I didn't care, or if I could afford it, I would be in a '56
>Ford pick-up club. But I'm not that kinda guy. I'm a keep a cheap
>historical icon on the road kinda guy. And we couldn't afford to keep them
>maintained by professionals back in the early 70s and I can't afford (or
>won't) do it now.
>
> I gotta build or repair this friggin' engine myself, with a whole lotta
>help. As the Beach Boys said: "It takes a mess of help to stand alone".
>
> Music up
>
> Mr Dodson exits, stage left.

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!
http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1

Test your celebrity IQ.  Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes! http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2