[tcb] Re: Need some work on the bus.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:38:03 -0600

Peter seems like an ok guy, but I have never had any dealings with him.
That is the same number I have for him.
I have a cell also - (832)724-1835

Ronnie Hughes wrote:
Shelby, I don't know anything about this guy or if he still messes with VW's or even if this number is still good. Peter Lee Rasmussen 281-351-4706, E-mail razgang@xxxxxxx <mailto:razgang@xxxxxxx> I went to his house once and there was a bunch dead VW's laying around. Pretty junky. There's a guy west of the airport named "VW Wizard" that worked on my dune buggy brake system several years ago. I don't have a number for him, but if you are interested I have a friend that probably knows it. Ronnie

*/Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    I heard a while back that there was a guy in Tomball that does
    aircooled VW work. My bus needs a tune-up and some work on an
    exhaust leak. If no one knows about that guy in Tomball maybe
    someone could tell me a good place to get some work done. Thanks
    guys.
-Shelby

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta> - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.