[tcb] Re: Need some work on the bus.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:20:08 -0800

Hm...I'm starting to think it could be a piston head leak. Which could be
bad news right? I'd rather not have to take the engine out. Any way I talked
to Peter and I set up an appointment with him this wednesday. Thanks for the
offers everyone but if it turns out that I have to take the engine out it
seems like I should let Peter take a look at it. I still look forward to all
the tips to tuning all of you have to give me. I'm keeping my
fingers crossed for Galveston I hope I can make it. Anyone going to the
North Houston VW club meeting tomarrow? Or is that still on?

-Shelby

On 2/5/07, j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suspected the anti-seize was for the plugs. I've never used it and never
had a problem. I've also used up quite a bit of my luck over the years.
It's
catching up to me in other ways so maybe I'll just start using it to be
safe! C U in 4. :)

something more.

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG