[tcb] Re: Need some work on the bus.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:39:53 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the clarification. I also use anti-seize on my exhaust bolts.

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Heads are aluminum. You have differerent
rates of expansion vs a steel plug. Neverseize doesn't protect from
electrolysis but does allow the threads not to bind which eventually leads to a
stripped hole.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile