[tcb] Re: My 23 Window will not be at The 2010 Classic

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:25:06 -0400

No, Bodine needed to drive it through the creek

I'm not going now either. &nbsp;My athlete's foot and hemmeroids are flaring up.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Apr 14, 2010 11:03 AM, Denis Dodson &lt;coocoo@xxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Oh well, hell, then I’m not going. I have a lot of
responsibilities and stuff and I am not driving 10+ hours to the Classic if yer
bus isn’t there.

&nbsp;

I was looking forward to Robb driving it into the guard rail
post.

&nbsp;