[tcb] Re: My 23 Window will not be at The 2010 Classic

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:23:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Paul. I am not nearly as deflated as I was the last 2 Aprils. It is a
beautiful Bus and it looks very nice in my garage as it is basically finished
on the inside except for seat belts.
The parts that were ordered for the master cylinder arrived but were wrong.
They managed to break 3 Sigla pop outs that I had just bought to replace the
other 3 they broke removing them from the frames. I think the new seals made it
to hard for them to latch them closed. I don't know, I have been playing phone
tag with Jay. A spoon latch is broken as well. Parts of the suspension are
still not in.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] My 23 Window will not be at The 2010 Classic
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:46 AM

I figured I'd send this out because I know some of you were going to be looking
for it at the show and I'm not gonna really want to discuss it in
Fredericksburg. That means you too Will!

I'd be surprised if it will be finished in time for the Ennis show. Jay's truck
broke down last Friday and an Aircooler helped get it to Doug's for the install
then back to my house. Robb and I finished the wiring and I finished everything
else I could on it but it's sitting in my garage instead of Ennis so nothing
else is being done. It looks like a month out at this point.

I'll be entering my '77 in the People's Choice Category. See ya'll there.