[tcb] Re: My 23 Window will not be at The 2010 Classic

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:25:10 -0400

You'll be glad to know I drove mine into the trash can yesterday! Gotta keep
the skills sharp, you know.

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 10:02 AM

Oh well, hell, then I’m not going. I have a lot of responsibilities and stuff
and I am not driving 10+ hours to the Classic if yer bus isn’t there.

I was looking forward to Robb driving it into the guard rail post.