[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Events

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:23:09 -0600

All of the above! I have one of those free range turkeys so he will be running around looking like a crazy turkey! LOL

On Jan 21, 2010, at 8:19 AM, Julie wrote:

Is the turkey friends with the sugar glider? Does the turkey enjoy the beach? Will the turkey want to go to the parades or stay back at the campground?

Or wait, do you mean that Dan is a turkey?
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 8:06 AM, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well just thought I would mention I'm bringing a turkey! Talk amongst yourselves!

On Jan 21, 2010, at 7:21 AM, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Here's the schedule of the Mardi Gras events in Galveston for this year:

http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/festivities/calendar.html

Since there are 3 parades on Saturday and none on Friday, I was thinking maybe we should do the shrimp boil on Friday. What do you guys think?

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin