[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Events

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:50:49 -0600

Hey look, my second "dammit" for the day and it is not even noon yet. I must be doing something right.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 9:47 AM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I can’t come. Murray won’t start. It used to start until Chuck worked on his brakes.

It’s not a birthday cake, although it is Dennis’ birthday around then. It’s a King Cake, and it’s got a little baby inside. Dammit, Julie, you are the organerizer, you should know about this.

If it’s a live turkey, Alma will kill it, clean it, dress it and hav e it made in to breasts, legs, thighs, sausage, a pair of house slip pers and a musical instrument by noon.