[tcb] Re: Mardi Gras Events

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:30:44 -0500

What time on Friday?  Mark is thinking about driving down with everyone(if
there is a cruise), and then I would come down there after work.  I wouldn't
get there until around 7 pm.  Saturday is going to be busy for parades.  What
are some of the other ideas for activities has everyone thought of?  Chili
cookoff, birthday cake for everyone,  group breakfast on Sunday?  I don't know,
that is just what has been done in the past.

Thank you again, Julie, for getting the ball rolling on Bulli-Gras.

Em