[tcb] Re: Look'n for Safari's

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:06:20 -0600

I honestly think that you will be smart to talk to Wolfgang. They actually make
them, so Steve, the owner has to stand by them. I bought Izzie's, but they
showed rust. They all leak, but Izzie's may leak less 'cuz they have a a
protruding edge that may help with leaking. Wolfgang's are flat. The other
Safari maker is Creative Engineering, from the UK. They have the protrusion,
also.

It's all going to cost you $700.00. But I'll tell you, when you are driving in
100 degree temps and you just crack these babies you will be happy you paid the
money