[tcb] Re: Look'n for Safari's

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:36:31 -0600

Are you talking to me? I may have said Wolfgang. You know, for sheer knowledge, Steve, the owner of Wolfgang knows what you want or are trying to do. Call him.

The American Eagles I have did not need a spacer, but I have a swing axle kit, again, from Steve at Wolfgang.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>