[tcb] Re: Last question regarding paint, no really!

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

I hate you

--- On Mon, 4/5/10, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Last question regarding paint, no really!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:41 AM

paint it purple with green polka dots.

Finish it.  move on.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:24 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed this weekend that the gas tank was painted black and the straps were
Sealing Wax Red. I saw a nicely restored 23 Window that had a grey tank with
black straps. We then looked at Jay's other Bus and noticed one was grey and 1
was black but both had the straps painted body color.
So should I leave it black? What is correct? I'd rather it be grey because the
contrast behind the fan shroud would look better  in my opinion but want to be
stock of course.Anyway this is definitely the last paint question. The show is
in 2 weeks! I can't believe how much left there is to do but Jay said they'll
work 12 hor days so the engine can go in this Saturday...

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx