[tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:08:38 -0500

Remember with children you will want to substitute some of the harsher words,
Hell No to Hello, I use fudge a lot when I hit a thumb with a hammer or while
working on the "bus" and I scrape some skin off a knuckle. Anyway just a heads
up on that.
Mark's friend Chris "Spitty" Dirksen

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: I just can't
believe it...Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:02:11 +0000
Not only no but HELL NO!

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Eskimeaux
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ahh haa does this mean you and Mark are ready to Dugger up? Ya'll have enough
bedrooms to house the your soon to be family. Best of luck you two and
congratulations! remember to name one after a Volkswagen!  Doublecab
SawerKarman McLeod Just ideas to kick start your endevor! Dirksen

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] I just can't believe it...Date: Wed, 24 Sep
2008 14:17:01 -0400From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx know it isn't Friday, but
won't this family ever quit?  Just goes to show you what people will do to live
off everyone else. (in my opinion!)  And poor Denis, you actually know of this
family.  Hope the son, that is getting married, doesn't think the same way or
that family will double in size in 20 years.
Yikes!http://www.click2houston.com/family/17545684/detail.html

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

See Now