[tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:18:35 -0500

I was just teasing Mark and Em they know we love them as they are. One life
live it the way you want, i choose to live mine driving an old bus around.

Peace
Christopher Dirksen

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:13:59 -0700From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DITTO for me and Chad!

----- Original Message ----From: "a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
<a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wednesday, September
24, 2008 2:09:27 PMSubject: [tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...Mark and I will
never have children.  I know that some people have the "mentality" to have
children.  But not me.  I have 9 nieces and nephews and would rather stay an
aunt and be able to say "now go home". I also know that some people on this
list will look at this as being mean spirited and such, but not everyone wants
to have children and some just don't know when to stop.  My "children" will
always have either 4 paws or 4 wheels.  Emily-----Original Message-----From:
Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 24 Sep 2008
1:30 pmSubject: [tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...

Ahh haa does this mean you and Mark are ready to Dugger up? Ya'll have enough
bedrooms to house the your soon to be family. Best of luck you two and
congratulations! remember to name one after a Volkswagen!  Doublecab
SawerKarman McLeod Just ideas to kick start your endevor! Dirksen

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] I just can't believe it...Date: Wed, 24 Sep
2008 14:17:01 -0400F rom: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx know it isn't Friday,
but won't this family ever quit?  Just goes to show you what people will do to
live off everyone else. (in my opinion!)  And poor Denis, you actually know of
this family.  Hope the son, that is getting married, doesn't think the same way
or that family will double in size in 20 years.
Yikes!http://www.click2houston.com/family/17545684/detail.html

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

See Now =

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!