[tcb] Re: I just can't believe it...

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:35:39 -0400

what makes this family different is that is all the kids are from the same
father.  that is why it makes the news.  usually the families of this size are
from different fathers and they are trying to get welfare and child support
that the kids will never see.  unless he sells homes each month or goes to
trial all the time, money would have to come from somewhere. shopping frugal
helps, but ebay doesn't pay that much. someone or something is helping them
with expenses.  a 7000 sq ft home and acres of land are not cheap.  but again,
my "children" either have had 4 paws or 4 wheels and are much cheaper to take
care of(in my opinion.)

 Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:16:32 -0400
 From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Thank you for saying that.  I was thinking it.