[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Denis,

I still have psychoblooie fever.  I will be there.  The family is staying in
Austin, but I am bringing a friend named Brian.  He is not a v-dub owner(yet)
but he helps me keep my bus moving down the road.

I will not be bringing my parents although I am a dad, does that mean I can't
come?  Just kidding.

I am really looking forward to the road trip and events.  Is there anything I
can bring?

Duncan--if you read this send me a message and let me know when you are
planning to leave.

Jeff