[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:35:29 -0500

oh, my dad is comming too

From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:30:53 -0500

i will be there, chad, who wons the orange 59 single cab will be ther, and hopefully damien rice will be there. so make it 4 provided chads wife comes.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] I hate this part, but who is coming?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:22:03 -0500

I really kinda hate starting this since anybody not coming makes me feel like no one is coming. I guess I need to know for planning purposes, food, toilets, power drops, etc etc.but here it starts...

Who all is coming up for Psycoblooie?

I now know that Mark and Emily are not coming.

Peter says that he is not coming. Kurt should just come without him.

Eric isn't coming because he does not understand about birth control. Poor Amy.

After that, I guess that everyone that was here before and everyone they ever met will be here.

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now?it's FREE! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1

Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now. http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2