[tcb] Re: Houston Area Vanagon Mechanic

  • From: whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:57:36 -0500

Welcome, Nathan.  Are planning on going to Eureka Springs this weekend?

If not, the next show, I think, is the Spiller in San Antonio. Be sure to make
it to the TX Busfest at Morgan's Point (Belton area). You'll hear more about it
as November 10, 11 & 12 near.

Duncan
Freedom van Go - '89, 3.3L Subie Westy

Ps. WITH AN awesome NEW TRAILER HITCH!

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:08/19/2014  12:00 PM  (GMT-06:00)
Vanagon Mechanic </div><div>
area.
http://smithforeignauto.com/

I do most of my own work including vanagons but am laid up with a broken foot
for the next 3 months.

Welcome to Houston.

Mark S.