[tcb] Re: Home to the rain (Pt 2)

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:10:19 -0600

Some long haired, freaky kinda lookin' dude suggested renting an Event Tent for next year and placing in the middle of the loop. That Denis comes up with some good ideas sometimes.

Maybe we could rent a bouncy balloon thingy for the kids and put in one side of the tent? Charge admissions for non-TCB'ers.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Home to the rain (Pt 2)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Denis that little rock festival they had a couple of
years ago in New York , where it rains like heck and
was cold , they killed a few and some were born ,but
in a city the size of that festival ,many more than
that probably died and more stuff would of hit the fan
, Of coarse our little deal is some what smaller than
what happened at the Yeager Farm that week end , but
the sport and kinship was the same ,folks pitching in
to help others .The festival wasn't every ones cup of
tea , the camp out in Febuary isn't either ......but
as Oat Willie used to say"On ward thru the Fog" I
guess what I'm trying to say is ,after a weekend of
some strange and sorta ,but not all that bad
conditions , feel all kool inside for having been
through it with y'all , heck just like that little
festival up in New York ,we'll be talking about this
one for years to come . Again Thanx, I heard maybe
next year back to the 2nd weekend, I think we all outa
quit our jobs and stay the whole week?
--- Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got home about 4 PM today. I slept at a Hampton
> Inn in Allen last night and had everything ready to
> head out this morning at dawn so that i could get
> home at noon or close.
>
> I slept until almost 11 and went shopping at the
> fancy fancy shopping center at Stonebridge. It is
> something.
>
> It rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock almost
> all the way home. It got to where I couldn't tell if
> the dark thing out there was a truck or a tree. And
> it is raining like that here at home, so the weather
> this last weekend was actually pretty good.
>
> You guys are all great. I was never in need of
> anything with all you people around me. Just me and
> my spork. I couldn't even drink all the cider Mark
> and Emily got me, I just looked like I did.
>
> So, now all these knuckleheads go camping to South
> Texas on a freakin' beach in February. It rains
> every year, and it is cold and windy, too. And yet,
> every year it doubles in size. I see us on the cover
> of Hot VWs next year.
>
> We will be having a bigger crowd 'cuz Amy could have
> another baby by then and we get to count them too,
> under the VW moral code, so that would be three
> more, at least. Who knows, maybe twins?

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.