[tcb] Re: Home to the rain (Pt 2)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:14:39 -0600

I saw it, and thought about it, but I wanted to go home.

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:59:01
To:<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Home to the rain (Pt 2)

I got home about 4 PM today. I slept at a Hampton Inn in Allen last night and had everything ready to head out this morning at dawn so that i could get home at noon or close.

I slept until almost 11 and went shopping at the fancy fancy shopping center at Stonebridge. It is something.

It rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock almost all the way home. It got to where I couldn't tell if the dark thing out there was a truck or a tree. And it is raining like that here at home, so the weather this last weekend was actually pretty good.

You guys are all great. I was never in need of anything with all you people around me. Just me and my spork. I couldn't even drink all the cider Mark and Emily got me, I just looked like I did.

So, now all these knuckleheads go camping to South Texas on a freakin' beach in February. It rains every year, and it is cold and windy, too. And yet, every year it doubles in size. I see us on the cover of Hot VWs next year.

We will be having a bigger crowd 'cuz Amy could have another baby by then and we get to count them too, under the VW moral code, so that would be three more, at least. Who knows, maybe twins?