[tcb] Home to the rain (Pt 2)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:59:01 -0600

I got home about 4 PM today. I slept at a Hampton Inn in Allen last night and
had everything ready to head out this morning at dawn so that i could get home
at noon or close.

I slept until almost 11 and went shopping at the fancy fancy shopping center at
Stonebridge. It is something.

It rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock almost all the way home. It got to
where I couldn't tell if the dark thing out there was a truck or a tree. And it
is raining like that here at home, so the weather this last weekend was
actually pretty good.

You guys are all great. I was never in need of anything with all you people
around me. Just me and my spork. I couldn't even drink all the cider Mark and
Emily got me, I just looked like I did.

So, now all these knuckleheads go camping to South Texas on a freakin' beach in
February. It rains every year, and it is cold and windy, too. And yet, every
year it doubles in size. I see us on the cover of Hot VWs next year.

We will be having a bigger crowd 'cuz Amy could have another baby by then and
we get to count them too, under the VW moral code, so that would be three more,
at least. Who knows, maybe twins?