[tcb] Re: Help

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:49:19 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Well, that was quick. And the reply came from Illinois. I have a place to
drop it Tuesday (or Monday if I can get my $h!t together and stuff cleared
up here at work today).

I'm gonna go adjust the valves when the sun has had a chance to warm the
parking lot a bit more so that will be done when I drop it in Houston so if
the guy wants to we can fire it up and have a listen.

Thanks Bob.

G2