[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 21:07:43 -0500

I only have problems with my Thing's stock wide fives. Discount Tire made an attempt to balance them but, screwed it up. When they brought it out one wheel had 9 weights on it. The kid that did it told me it was balanced so I drove it around the parking lot wobbling all the way and went back and told them to take all the weights off. It drove smooth without the weights so I just went with it.

I have been thinking about buying an adapter that I found online but haven't got around to it.
If anybody is interested here is the link.

http://www.mainelycustombydesign.com/wheels_suspension.html

On 4/2/2011 6:02 PM, kelly dosch wrote:
OK, seriously. Is everybody in TCB just wobbling around on unbalanced tires or what? Don't we have our tires balanced when they are mounted or did we all just space out that day?