[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 06:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

DROVES of us!

--- On Fri, 4/1/11, Me <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Me <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 10:44 PM

#yiv1609342070  {word-wrap:break-word;background-color:#ffffff;}

How many of you could there possibly be?  :-)

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

From: Lonnie & Bonnie <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 7:30 PM

Are you sure you want to go "no charge for TCB'ers"? We could keep you busy for
a week balancing tires. I have a set on my singe cab that need to be balanced,
and I wouldn't mind paying to have it done.
Lonnie