[tcb] Re: Hankook RA08 185r14

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:06:01 +0000 (UTC)

wow , my first set 7 years ago were $44 from Discount Tire. I had to get them
to order them from the distributor in San Marcus. This tire also fits the small
Toyota pickup trucks.

From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 3:18 PM

I am working with Texas Tire Terminal in Burleson to sponsor the Texas VW
Classic and they said they can get these. They are right down the road from me
so I could pick them up but they mount free.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Gerald Livingston < gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
wrote:

If you print out the order page showing total cost with shipping
Discount Tire will frequently price match.

If you mail order them call around for mount/balance. A mom-n-pop will
frequently be cheaper than a chain.

G2

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:46:17 -0500