[tcb] Re: Friday Vid

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:04:42 -0500

I've done an end-over-end (not a side-roll) in a Beetle, on a freeway, at 70MPH, backwards. Changed the tire that popped off the rim, started the car, drove (most of the way) back home. Made it about 200 miles before all the tranny oil leaked out and the tranny seized up, motor still worked.

Try that in a U.S. or Jap car.

G2

Will Wood wrote:
Do you think the guy got paid enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMl8x2qFPrc

Also, rant.. rant.. rant..

My Type 3 wheel project is progressing slowly... I have new spacers from
FLoriduh and guess what
they didn't make them to spec.  So I have had to get a local machinist to
re-cut the centers even
though the spacer guys were told to make them 3 1/4" they made them 2 3/4"
)*!)(@#*!)@#(.  Now I know
why there's one toilet on the Space Station.
Happy Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy