[tcb] Re: Friday Vid

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:33:36 -0500

Oh my gosh!  I have yet to acquire my third bus but when I do, I plan on
naming it Immer Wieder and in that old commercial  the guy uses that very
expression.  Together the words mean again and again or over and over or
time and again.  Separately immer means forever and wieder means again.
 Immer Wieder is also great Krautrock song done by Harmonia and covered by
The Secret Machines.