[tcb] Re: Free Replacement Shift Pattern For Your Ashtray

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:03:59 -0500

hehehe

Sammie said "impregnated"

AJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:27 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Free Replacement Shift Pattern For Your Ashtray

        No, it's just that I don't know why a VW driver needs a shift pattern.
But then I am into splits, not bays.  Now I can understand why a bay came from
the factory with a shift pattern painted on the dash.  And, why some bay
drivers STILL need one.  I've never seen a split come from the dealer with a
shift pattern engraved/painted/or otherwise impregnated on the dash.

                    From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [tcb] Free Replacement Shift Pattern For Your
Ashtray
                    To: "Texas Coalition of Buses" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 7:55 AM

                      I've seen them cheap on websites, but all the ones I saw
had a $20 minimum order. A rude policy, since I needed nothing else.
                      And all the images I found were warped or watermarked or
somehow made to be difficult to copy.
                      So I ripped the image off and photoshopped around their
security.
                      Then I just printed it, covered it with a piece of clear
packing tape, cut it to fit and glued it in place with a little rubber cement.
                      It looks perfect.
                      If anybody would like to print a copy,  I'll email the
image to you.