[tcb] Free Replacement Shift Pattern For Your Ashtray

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of Buses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 05:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

  I've seen them cheap on websites, but all the ones I saw had a $20 minimum
order. A rude policy, since I needed nothing else.

  And all the images I found were warped or watermarked or somehow made to be
difficult to copy.

  So I ripped the image off and photoshopped around their security.
  Then I just printed it, covered it with a piece of clear packing tape, cut it
to fit and glued it in place with a little rubber cement.

  It looks perfect.
  If anybody would like to print a copy,  I'll email the image to you.