[tcb] Re: Fishing on Lake Belton

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:41:29 -0500

If you are 16 and under no license is needed. You do not need one till you turn
17.
Here are the cost if anyone needs one.
Resident

  a.. Freshwater Package - $30
  b.. Saltwater Package - $35
  c.. All-Water Package - $40
  d.. Senior Freshwater Package - $12
  e.. Senior Saltwater Package - $17
  f.. Senior All-Water Package - $22
  g.. Special Resident All-Water License (for legally blind) - $7
  h.. Year-from-Purchase All-Water Package - $47
  i.. One-Day All-Water License - $11

Alma Jo
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 5:40 PM

          I plan on going out tomorrow and digging up some nice Texas crawlers.
The catfish really seem to like them allot better than the store bought. I plan
on getting a few dozen minnows also. Hopefully the kids won't let them go like
last year.

          Alma Jo
                    From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:12 AM

                    Belton is Army Corps.

                    Under 16 only need to be with someone with a license. I
have one and I will be at the park, so they will be in visual vicinity of
someone with a license......right.

                    Alma Jo

                              From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:30 AM

                                A license?  When my youngest, and VW loving
blonde, daughter was about 15 she and her boyfriend were sitting on the bank of
Lake Nacogdoches fishing with cane poles and corks when up walked a game
warden.  They both got tickets for fishing without a license.

                                --- On Wed, 10/7/09, James Dwan

                                From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [tcb] Fishing on Lake Belton
                                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:12 AM

                                Does anyone know if a permit is needed for
fishing from the shore?
                                I know that in state parks it's not needed
unless you are in a boat.
                                Don't plan on catching anything but I thought
it would be cool to get my 2 year old a pole and hang by the water

                                James