[tcb] Re: Fishing on Lake Belton

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:59:34 -0400

So these are government fishes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:58 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fishing on Lake Belton

I don't think so. Lake Belton is the Army (Fort Hood) and the park we will be
in is the properly of the Army but they let the city operate it. So, it is
Federal Property. The Chief told me all this.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:30 AM

A license?? When my youngest, and VW loving blonde, daughter was about 15 she
and her boyfriend were sitting on the bank of Lake Nacogdoches fishing with
cane poles and corks when up walked a game warden.? They both got tickets for
fishing without a license.