[tcb] Re: Fishing on Lake Belton

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:02:45 -0500

Fed fish
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 9:59 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Fishing on Lake Belton

  So these are government fishes?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:58 am

  I don't think so. Lake Belton is the Army (Fort Hood) and the park we will be
in is the properly of the Army but they let the city operate it. So, it is
Federal Property. The Chief told me all this.
            From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:30 AM

                  A license?  When my youngest, and VW loving blonde, daughter
was about 15 she and her boyfriend were sitting on the bank of Lake Nacogdoches
fishing with cane poles and corks when up walked a game warden.  They both got
tickets for fishing without a license.

                  --- On Wed, 10/7/09, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>

                    From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [tcb] Fishing on Lake Belton
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:12 AM

                            Does anyone know if a permit is needed for fishing
from the shore?
                            I know that in state parks it's not needed unless
you are in a boat.
                            Don't plan on catching anything but I thought it
would be cool to get my 2 year old a pole and hang by the water

                            James