[tcb] Re: Duncan on the M/c

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:51:16 -0500

Just my quilty conscience kicking in every time I read the subject line. It's a know fact that all is said and done in fun. ;) That's what makes this list so valuable. . .the comaderie amongst members to provide hassle to one another.

Oh, the bus content, too. Which leads me to say. . .,

Great photo of "Homer" on the NHVW site! How they do that so quick???

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Duncan on the M/c
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:51:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Who said anything about M/Cs? I was commenting on Adan's talented juggling characteristics :-)

As long as you made it right?  That's what's important!