[tcb] Re: Duncan on the M/c

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:26:59 -0500

Man, this has really gone off thread. Is this your way of telling me a M/C has no business at a VW Classic? Afterall, I had more than one thumb nosed my way (Steve!), especially during the cruise (Paul!).

Okay, here's an excuse: Freedom van Gogh was Freedom van Gogh-Not on Thursday night. It was only moisture in the ecu but I had more confidence on the bike than in the camper on Saturday's cruise. It was a great ride, whether in a VW or on a bike!

BTW: We were camped in what is now known as "The Traingle O' Hostility." The "Party'ers" were on one point and the "Fogies" were on the other two points. And we were smack-dab in the middle. Party'ers drunk-arguing and Fogies bitchin' and callin' cops. Odd thing is, they were ALL amusing at 2AM. Hell, we were just chillin' and relaxin', ally to all.

Yeah, that's what we get for not arriving on Thursday like we promised.

Duncan
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Duncan on the M/c
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:44:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Adan, respect your elders. Besides he was too busy flirting with the MidAmerica ladies.. Remember Paul, Surfboard, Sufboard, Surfboard.. LOL