[tcb] Re: Done Bus collecting

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:19:14 -0800 (PST)

Actually , I be live Sears acquired a bank rupt K Mart , in an acquisition that
scared no one.The tools seem to be as good as always.Another I be live, Western
Auto was owned by Sears ,thus ,you could buy Craftsman's at WA. Nearly all the
major tool people have taken a huge hit this past year, Mac,Snap on ,etc.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009