[tcb] Re: Done Bus collecting

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:24:04 -0800 (PST)

Another idea for obtaining said tools are auctions...you can find 'em listed in
the classified...he got a pretty good size blast cabinet for less than $150, as
I recall.  He manufactures aircraft parts galley locks, etc.  Same with his
compressor and a few other large machines...Had to buy his CNC machines new,
REAL expensive, but with support/warrenty...