[tcb] Re: Directions to T@P

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:24:00 -0500

I thought the movie was Zorro staring John Wane!
            From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:43 AM

            so far she's only let me down once. but when  your friend says
technically we live in st. joe but physically we live in yellville but our road
isn't on any map you should expect some confusion. i ended up about 30 miles
away from where i should of been. but a simple phone call got me where i needed
to be.

            but she did get me to your house with no problems.

            Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:16:51 -0700
            From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Yeah, I broke down and bought one too.  The only problem I
have is that Bev keeps arguing with the lady when she doesn't agree on which
way to turn.

                    From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:08 AM

                    yes, what sammie said, ol' alice the garmin (yes we named
her, she's a british lady too) will be telling me the way using the trusty
family truckster

                    Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:57:00 -0700
                    From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                          Paul:  Does the park have an address so we can GPS
it?  Or what is the nearest intersection/address so we can GPS it?

                          --- On Thu, 10/2/08, singlecabboy

                            From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:48 PM

Ronnie ,Remember the Mexican food restraunt we ate at years ago with the
buggypeople,? Come tru Temple and hit 2305 or 36 either will work , go to state
317,if you go 36 turn back south on 317 ,at the caution light take a right and
gostraight till you stop at a stop sign,proceed straight ,it turnsinto Tan
yardkeep going and you will run into the park . from 2305 go all the way to317
takea left , go to the caution lights turn right go straight all the way into
thepark . Its an old core of engineer park .Call me if you need anything
2547189783.Paul Smith   H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 5--- On Thu,
10/2/08,
 Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> From: Ronnie Hughes
<fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [tcb] Directions to T@P> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 10:07 PM> Paul,  I'm sure you have listed this
somewhere, but how> do we get to the campgrounds?>  > I just googled a map from
BCS and I'm only a little> over 100 miles away now.>  > Thanks,>  > Ronnie>

                    Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone
with Windows Live. See Now

Learn Now